Today's card was inspired by one I saw on the Hero Arts website. I thought our new designer vellum would work great and I do like how this one turned out!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Pool Party, stamp the greeting from Four You in VersaMark and emboss with white emboss powder
- Stamp the splatters from Gorgeous Grunge using Whisper White craft ink then adhere panel to card base
- Make a tag from Whisper White card stock
- Adhere a piece of Silver foil designer vellum to the white tag and then cut the corners to make the tag shape
- Cut two stems from Whisper White card stock using the Little Leaves sizzlet and adhere them together then adhere them to the tag with glue dots
- Tie a piece of Pool Party seam binding ribbon around the tag and adhere tag to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget that the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions has started! It's not too late to sign up and still be able to see and download all the projects that have been shown! Only $19.95!! I hope to see you there!!
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown