Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring Christmas cards using non-traditional Christmas colors. I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I decided to go pretty neutral with my card this week.
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Run another piece of Sahara Sand through the Big Shot using the Woodland embossing folder and then adhere to card base
- Punch a circle from Whisper White using the 2 1/2" circle punch
- Stamp the branch image from the Among the Branches stamp set onto the circle using Sahara Sand ink
- Adhere the circle to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the ornament images onto a piece of Whisper White using Mint Macaron ink and cut out then adhere to branch (I used glue dots)
- Cut the sentiment out of Basic Black card stock using the Christmas Greetings thinlits and adhere to circle (I used the fine tip glue pen)
- Add rhinestones to ornaments
Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Among the Branches; Paper- Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink- Sahara Sand, Mint Macaron; Accessories- Woodland embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, Christmas Greetings thinlits, rhinestones, dimensionals